Thursday, July 26, 2012

What Happened 7/27 & YouTube Channel

As a Catholic, we have sacraments.

There is this one sacrament I love that people tend to dislike, and that would be Reconciliation, or Confession. It's where we confess our sins, and by the power that Jesus gave our priests (John 20:22-23), we are forgiven in the eyes of God.

It's hard to admit to our short comings, but God wants us to tell them and acknowledge them in a personal encounter, that way we don't just rationalize our sins and "sweep them under a rug".
Also, the priest isn't allowed to tell what he has heard in the confessional.

ANYWAYS, I went to Reconciliation along with a girlfriend of mine. I usually try to go every 2 weeks, and if I can't then every month. Every time I go, I feel so clean. I feel the forgiveness of God in my clean soul and relish in it. I get that relationship with God, that was severed by sin, repaired and get welcomed back with open arms. It is such a blessing.

We later went out to Cuppy's Coffee, a little coffee shop located in our local mall, and talked about our lives and what God was doing in each. There is nothing better then discussing God with others. I absolutely love for young girls to learn from my experiences in life and about God and how important a relationship with Him is. I feel that it's what I'm supposed to do in life.

So to get started, I have created a YouTube account, and I'm about to put up my first video. It is a Princess Talk video discussing what I wished I knew in middle school.
Click Here to visit that YouTube Channel.

I just thought I'd let you know what's been up!

No comments:

Post a Comment